There’s something about storm clouds over a vineyard out in the Virginian country side that make for a fun and magical day! A few months ago Suzy and I had the privilege of shooting Annette’s sisters wedding in Maryland, and now it’s her turn. It was such a fun time seeing all the family again and getting to experience all the joy and smiles with all the same people all over again. I love it!
A few things I loved about the wedding.
– The vineyard and storm clouds were amazing!
– Annettes wedding dress was also worn by her mother as well as her grandmother when they were married.
– The cake topper was also use by both her sisters as well as her parents for their weddings.
– Chris’ family sure can dance. I think it was the most fun dancing I have seen at a wedding in quite awhile. I love it!
– Chris also asked Annettes dad to be his best man.
There were so many little things that happened throughout the day that showed everyones love and car for one another it was amazing. Thank you all for letting Suzy and I be part of the day and enjoy the photos!
Vendors: Venue-Crosskeys vineyards, Mt Crawford, VA | Shoes- Poetic license | Dress- grandmother’s heirloom | Flowers- Martins | Cake- Robin Zeender, mother of the Bride | Hair/ makeup- Kennea Solomon, Styles unlimited | Video- Eric and Chris Aumen | DJ- Ken Rochon | Coordinator- Rachel Stanley | Catering-Shelley boyers, Scrumptious Suppers | Events manager – Nicole Byrne