I’ve only been to Texas a couple times and never to San Antonio before, but this wedding felt like a family reunion for us! Josh and Briana are both super fun and caring and even if we didn’t know anyone else it would have been a blast. But, the fun part is that Josh’s parents live across the street from us here in Los Angeles and already feel like family, plus a good number of people from our church as well as a few other couples we have photographed were there. It was the first time I had met Briana’s parents, but after a number of email conversations with her mom, she felt like family as well. I just need to say I love the Texas hospitality! Everyone was so great!
This wedding also had a list of things I need to mention that I loved.
- Josh’s blue shoes Briana picked out for him! Awesome!
- Briana’s dress was unique and gorgeous.
- The reception felt very opulent and included a mix of different vintage plates and cups for everyone! The guests even got to bring home their plate as a party favor!
- The string trio made up of Josh’s groomsmen.
- The fact that Briana let her bridesmaids wear whatever dresses they liked.
- Ring bearer and flower girl in the bathtub!
- All the tears during the ceremony.
- Sprinkles instead of rice for the getaway.
- Kendall Plantation in Boerne is wonderful wedding venue.