Well I need to say that I think Eucalyptus Lane is my new favorite wedding location. I’m sad the owners will be closing it in a few weeks. There are so many things I loved about the wedding I think I will just list them in no particular order.
1. I loved the old piano sitting out front by the fence!
2. The rustic feel of the barn was awesome!
3. All the happy people. (ok most weddings have happy people but this was no exception)
4. Jeanette’s dress. Gorgeous
5. As a guy I’m not supposed to like shoes but I think I liked them even more than the dress. =).
6. The ceremony with the sun setting behind the trees.
7. The bathrooms were cool.
8. The huge difficulty Jon had getting the knife into the cake (made me laugh).
9. Jeanette’s mom’s dress was awesome also.
10. The coordinator. (awesome job and friendly)
11. Albert dancing with his mom.
12. The band (the same one at Bobby and Kristin’s wedding last year)
There were other things, but over all the day just felt comfortable and fun. Love it!
I put together a slideshow, but I couldn’t decide which song to use, so I just made two slideshows each with a different song. Let me know which one you like better. Cassia was second shooting for me so I included a couple of her photos in the slideshow as well. =)
Also, I already have all the proofs up with 500 some additional photos. Just click the “view proofs” button on the bottom of this post!