A few days before I got married I had the pleasure of shooting Jeff and Brooke’s wedding. For me it was kind of that last little kick of excitement I needed to get me super excited for me own wedding only 5 days later. I have a lot more thoughts on my wedding, but since I shot this one before mine I will post it first!
A few things about the day that make me smile when I think about them:
– The the look on Jeff’s face when Brooke first came out to see him.
– The wedding party during some of the photos we took.
– The song by two of the bridesmaids during the ceremony. (it had everyone laughing)
– In-n-out catering the wedding
– The cake cutting (Everyone had their own cake! Way to be original!)
– People dressing up for the photo booth.
– Jeff and Brooke just leaving with out telling anyone. Love it! =).
Make sure to check out the Storybook Slideshow